Shree Sharda Associates Pvt. Ltd. (“Company”) is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.mangocloset.com (“Website”). Company owns and operates the services provided through the Website and applications including but not limited to those of the brand names “MangoCloset”.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- The type of information collected from the Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
- The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information; and
- How and to whom mangocloset.comwill disclose such information.
- What user or customer information does mangocloset.comcollect?
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address, mangocloset.comaccount password, phone number and shipping address
- Your transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by www.mangocloset.combut is held by our Payment Gateway Citrus Payment Solutions Private Limited. Our payment gateway partner is Citrus Pay which ensure the highest standards of safety and security for your information.
- Your previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc.
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest sign in information
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with urbanladder.com such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
- Personally Non-Identifiable Information:
We may collect personally non-identifiable information from you at the time of registration, or when you choose to use certain of our services. This information is not, by itself, sufficient to identify or contact you. Examples include demographic data, age, education level, profession, geographic location or gender. www.mangocloset.commay store such information, or it may be included in databases owned and maintained by www.mangocloset.com’s affiliates, agents or service providers. This Website may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Website and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers. It is important to note that no personal data is available or used in this process.
When you interact with us through the Website, we receive and store certain additional personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Examples include IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving your use of the Website and/or our services.
- Aggregated Personal Data:
In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, we might analyze the personal data that is provided to the Website in aggregate form. This aggregate information does not identify you or your clients personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- How does mangocloset.com utilize user or customer information?
User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behavior and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. We will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
- Sharing Information:
We won't share your personal information with anyone except for the situations listed below or unless we specifically inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of our sharing your personal information.We may share your personal information with:
- Authorized service providers: Our authorized service providers are companies or persons that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analyses, supporting the Website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features we offer. These service providers may have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions, but we do not allow them to share or use any of your personal information for any other purpose.
- Mangocloset’s affiliates: We may share information we collect, including personal information, with company owned or affiliated businesses. Sharing information with our affiliates enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. All mangocloset.comcompanies comply with applicable privacy and security laws and, at a minimum, in any commercial e-mail they send to you, will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such e-mail messages in the future.
- Business partners: We may share your personal information with the merchants offering the products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. We won't share your personal information with these businesses unless you choose to participate in their offer or program. When you choose to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to share your email address and other information with the relevant merchant.
- Other Situations: We also may disclose your information:
In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy
The Website and our related services are not intended for children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Children aged 13 or older should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Website and our related services, you are representing that you are at least 18.
- Opt Out Policy:
www.mangocloset.comprovides all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. To remove your contact information from www.mangocloset.com, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Links to Other Web Websites:
- Casual Visitors Note:
- No sensitive personal data or information is automatically collected by mangocloset.com from any casual visitors of this website, who are merely perusing the site.
- If you, as a casual visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other page of this Website prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, stored or used, merely quitting this browser application should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by mangocloset.com. All visitors, however, are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing / deletion, as www.mangocloset.com cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behaviour of the equipment of all the visitors of the Website.
- Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: email@example.com
Copyright © 2016M/s Shree Sharda Associates Private Limited, All rights reserved.